Sunday, December 19, 2010

A little pre Christmas fun

Every year Santa jumps on to Fort Benning at Eubanks Field with the Silver Wings , this year the Boone crew went to see. The kids were excited from the get go!




hanging in a Stryker
Parker wanted him to turn some heat on







Mom, it's too cold out here.


I ran into some friends which always makes for a bit more fun



Parker can't go anywhere without running into a friend here is Parker with an 'old' friend


Poor Sierra was getting colder

Lilly jumping rope
mind you in was a ground running cable



Daddy Lilly moment

Sierra smiling but under her breath muttering "I am now frozen"

and then we look to the skies...

I know Sierra, I am frozen too...

First jumper

Santa was the last jumper



I would say he enjoyed it



Then it was time to move on to the Pre K Holiday Tea Party 2010





Brayden

nice Rudolph hat

No comments: