Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fort Desoto Dog Days! Maggie's First Birthday and First Beach visit

What a lucky doodle to be at Fort Desoto Park for my first birthday! I got to share some fun times with the family and my favorite 2 labs Sandy and Allie.

My cake and cookies

mmmm

Thanks Mom

I am outtie!

Sandy and Allie partaking in my birthday festivities

OMGoodness this is gooood

back to playing




a beachy breeze





love at first plunge

lost all sense of dignity

My girls, Sierra and Lilly

Lilly is my boss

my swim bro Parker




running with pups and my kiddo Bray

grace and beauty... or something like that





working on my 'who loves ya baby' beach walk



my pup pals again

a tad tired

2 comments:

Barrett said...

I visited your blog through Smeraglia's forum. We have two doodles that love the beach too. We just home from a few days at the beach and we are still trying to get all of the sand out of their fur! Love the last picture... so typical of a sleeping doodle!

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and in depth information you offer.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.
Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS
feeds to my Google account.

Here is my blog post :: how much should i weigh for my age and height