Monday, July 5, 2010

My First Trip Away From The Family - Sierra

So, as many of you know i went on a trip to DC for the National Youth/Young Leadership Conference. It was tiring ! We woke up around 7am and weren't even back to our rooms until 10:30-11ish. Here are a few things that made it worthwhile.


The best person i met there. Collin ! He was so funny. He kept me sane while i was there.


This is me standing in front of the White House. (please excuse the amount of people behind me)
The best part of the White House was the single protester sitting by some statue. The White House itself wasn't what it's cracked up to be.
In front of the Lincoln Memorial.

Pretty, eh ?

This is the sign entering the Arlington Cemetary. It was really sad walking through here.

Sorry this blog post isn't uber elaboritive. I'm not good at this kinda thing.
Love,
Sierra ! (:


No comments: